|Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said in an address on Tuesday that President Obama has not been enough of an ally to Israel, and Israelis deserve a more loyal US president.|
“He has undermined their position, which was tough enough as it was. And even at the United Nations, to the enthusiastic applause of Israel’s enemies, he spoke as if our closest ally in the Middle East was the problem. The people of Israel deserve better than what they have received from the leader of the free world.”
Then Biden, Obama and Romney start bragging about all they have done for Israel and all they will do in the future. Here is what the administration that "doesn't love Israel enough" has done for Israel...
- Given them 3 billion in military aid, an all time high
- Sold them fleets of F-16 fighters at cut-rate prices
- Condemned Palestine statehood and voted against it in the UN
- "Repeatedly avowed support" for Rabbi buttcheeks by kissing them whenever the opportunity arose
- "Record levels" of "security assistance." Could that be funding the construction of electrified razor wire borders and concentration camps to expel Ethiopian jews?
- "Funding" (buying) a missile defense system for the deadly 40 year old Katusha rockets coming from Palestinian ghettos.
- Largest joint military exercise in American history
All that from the man who isn't "loyal enough" to Israel, and therefore is disloyal to Israel, wherefore President Obama and VP Biden are virulent, raging and irrational anti-Semites.
Apparently Romney would do more. He'd say, give 10 billion a year in tribute instead of a measly 3 billion. He'd sell 40 fighter planes instead of 20. This is what so-called democracy is in America, folks: Two people who have received tens of millions of jew money vowing to kiss jew ass better than the other guy. The potential leaders of the self-proclaimed free world are getting into pissing contests over who would give Israel more military hardware to turn on Palestinian ghettos. Which presidential candidate would have sent more commandos onto aid flotillas?